Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This story had legs

There's always a little something for everyone in the Guinness Book of World Records. And the little something this year is China's He Pingping, who is the world's shortest person.

The lucky little fellow at right is sitting atop the lap of Svetlana Pankratova, who has the longest legs of any woman in the world.

As a kid, I used to love perusing the annual list of things odd and unusual. (I used to like a lot of those "list" books and I have a son who is the same way.

Didn't really have anything else to add, other than I'm a leg man, so I had to include the photo.

1 comment:

GumbyTheCat said...

Wow... it looks like if they were standing he wouldn't even reach to her knees.

I bet he enjoys the view though.

Custom Search

Subscribe in a reader