Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm not dead

Hey, so it's only been three months sinced I've blogged on. Can't a guy take a break?

I just need a mental health day (or about 90 of them) as I made the transition from unemployment to looking for employment.

So what's the outlook for a 40-year-old male who main skill is putting words together? And I thought it was grim before the economy tanked.

No worries here though, (at least not yet). Life is full of peaks and valleys and I foresee an upswing. Hey, I've got a roof over my head, food in the fridge and a family that - on the surface anyway - loves me. It could be a lot worse.

Anyway, for those regular readers (both of you) I'm back. Look for more regular postings in the future.

Let me quickly review the past three months, just in case anyone was interested:

Alright Cubs are in the playoffs/Wisconsin Dells vacation and Chula Vista was awesome/F-ing Cubs can't even win one against the Dodgers/Can't wait to get into the kids' Halloween candy/OK, how are the Democrats going to blow this one/Obama in a landslide. Go back to Alaska, Sarah/Hey, look at me. I'm in the Lebanon Follies/So my wife wants to go to Haiti/Hmm, Thanksgiving/Hmm, Thanksgiving leftovers/Come on, Bears. Come on, Bears. Damnit!/Man, that's a lot of Christmas presents/There goes the wife to Haiti for 10 days/Happy New Year! 2009's got to be better than '08/The Haiti hiatus is over/I probably should start blogging before they pull my account.

No comments:

Custom Search

Subscribe in a reader