Thursday, May 29, 2008

Made it to 40

Well the big day has arrived ... and went. Maybe it's appropriate that my 40th arrived on Hump Day. Now that we're over the hump, we'll see what the next nine years and 364 days bring.

I would have posted on my 40th, but the wife had a mini-surprise get together with a few friends. The drink special - Long Beach (rum, triple sect, gin and a juice base) - went down smoothly. Maybe a little too smoothly. But I was up at the crack of 7:30 a.m. with no side effects - either I didn't drink enough, or my body has built up an immunity to the hangover.

If you are celebrating big and are feeling a little hung the next day, the good folks at About.com have an article with some great tips to get over that hangover.

The posts will be more frequent and have (hopefully) more depth and discussionable items as we go forth. You'll learn more about me, how these 40s work and more fun stuff. Enjoy!

No comments:

Custom Search

Subscribe in a reader